KINGSTON, Ont. [url=http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/harry-kane-hotspur-jersey-uk/]Harry Kane Jersey[/url] . - Nam Nguyen was spe

in Regeln 19.01.2018 07:09
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

KINGSTON, Ont. Harry Kane Jersey . - Nam Nguyen was speaking to reporters after Saturdays victory at the Canadian figure skating championships when three-time world champion Patrick Chan popped over briefly to shake Nguyens hand. That was the best buddy, Chan said. Good job. Chan has dominated mens singles skating for years, winning the past seven national titles, but Saturday night the 16-year-old Nguyen announced his arrival with a virtually flawless performance, clobbering the rest of the field by more than 30 points. I think its a huge honour that people say that The next Patrick Chan, Nguyen said. But I dont know if I would call myself that anymore, because were at the same level now, right? Im his competitor. The Toronto skater captured his first senior mens title to complete a sweep of national crowns — he previously won juvenile, pre-novice, novice and junior titles. I was dreaming of this since I was eight years old, after I won the juvenile title, Nguyen said. And its really cool because I won every national title starting from juvenile up to senior, and I dont know if anyone has ever done that before. Nguyen opened with a beautiful quad Salchow and then reeled off eight triple jumps to score 256.88 overall points, beating a field that was missing Chan. The three-time world champion is taking the season off to contemplate his future. Jeremy Ten of Vancouver claimed silver with 222.58, edging Liam Firus of North Vancouver by a mere 0.18 of a point. Earlier, Gabrielle Daleman of Newmarket, Ont., captured her first senior womens title and secured her spot on the world team. The championships determine the team for the world championships in March in Shanghai. Canada can send two mens singles and two womens singles skaters, and three teams in both ice dance and pairs. Nguyen was 12th at last years world championships and said having some experience under his belt will help. Oh yeah. But to be honest, I feel like going to nationals here was a lot more pressure than for worlds, he said. So Im really excited and Im not really nervous at all going into worlds. Ten, meanwhile, was overwhelmed by emotion when his scores were shown on the screen. He called this a bonus season, only deciding in June that he would compete one last year and then call it quits on a career that has been marred by injuries and disappointment. My whole world just went like. . . I thought I had misheard it, and then I saw the screen, I just dropped everything. I think I threw my water bottle at one point, and I forgot I was on TV, and then I completely lost all bodily function, Ten said, laughing. At least I didnt pee myself, that was good. The 17-year-old Daleman had a near-flawless performance to win gold with 186.02 points and beat a field that was missing defending champion Kaetlyn Osmond. Daleman landed five triple jumps in her skate to En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor, to finish ahead of Alaine Chartrand of Prescott, Ont. Chartrand scored 184.24 and then burst into tears of joy while speaking with reporters afterwards. Veronik Mallet of Sept-Iles, Que., was third with 172.43. Osmond is taking this season off to recover from a broken fibula suffered last fall. Kyle Walker Jersey .Y. -- The New York Islanders were merely content with a lopsided victory. Serge Aurier Jersey . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/fernando-llorente-hotspur-jersey-uk/ . Ferrer, the two-time defending champion in Buenos Aires, is aiming to win his 21st ATP tournament. Ferrer will next face fellow Spaniard Nicolas Almagro, the fourth seed, who defeated Jeremy Chardy of France 7-6 (7), 6-3 in another quarterfinal match.TORONTO — Having lost in the semifinal to Sweden the last two years, Russian coach Valeri Bragin said it was time to end the unlucky tradition.Alexander Sharov scored twice leading Russia to a berth in the gold medal game at the world junior hockey championship with a 4-1 win over Sweden on Sunday.Everybody understands we dont have a chance to have mistakes, said St. Louis Blues prospect, Ivan Barbashev. We know it was kind of brutal in our group, but after the quarter-finals and semifinals everybody was together and we play 100 per cent.The Russians will play either Canada or Slovakia on Monday night in the championship game.Bragin summed it up best when asked what itd mean to meet the Canadians in the final.Its the best thing for all of the hockey community, for business, he said. Russia - Canada: hockey classicZiat Paigin and Maxim Mamin had the other Russian goals. Lucas Wallmark scored the lone goal for Sweden.New York Rangers draft pick Igor Shestyorkin made 26 saves in the win while Linus Soderstrom stopped 27 shots for Sweden.It was the third time in the last four years the two countries met in a semifinal at the Under-20 tournament.It feels terrible right now. Cant describe it right now, said Swedish defenceman, and Vancouver Canucks prospect, Gustav Forsling. I dont think we shoot a lot like we should on this goalie. Hes not a good goalie so we should get some more shots through. Get some people in front. We dont do that.Russia scored twice a little over a minute apart in the second period.Sharov opened the scoring with his third of the tournament at 11:18 putting an Anatoli Goolyshev feed past Soderstrom. Paulo Gazzaniga Jersey. Paigin made it 2-0 lead at 12:50 one-timing a pass from Rinat Valiev for his first of the tournament.Vyacheslav Leshenko had an excellent chance to give the Russians a 3-0 lead with just 39 seconds remaining in the second, but Soderstrom got his shoulder out to direct the shot over the net.Sharovs second of the game 1:31 into the third put it out of reach. The 19-year-old draft-eligible forward picked up a pass from Vladimir Bryukvin and beat Soderstrom with a wrist shot.First experience of my life, I was ready for this all my life, and Im very excited, said Valiev, a Toronto Maple Leafs prospect. Its pretty exciting. I love to play here. It was tough games and hopefully were playing fine right now.Wallmark got Sweden on the board with his fourth of the tournament at 11:30 of the third.However, Mamin put home the rebound off of Ivan Fishenkos shot at 12:39 restoring Russias three-goal lead with his second goal of the tournament.Sweden, which won silver losing to Finland at the gold medal game at the tournament last year, now has a shot at bronze on Monday.However, they were finding it hard to look at a possible bronze as a positive.We have to win that game. Right now it sucks, but we have to get up tomorrow and win the game, said Forsling. Thats the only thing we can do right now.Added defenceman, Anton Karlsson: Its so disappointing. You want to play in the final and you want to play in a full arena.Sweden also defeated Russia 3-2 during the preliminary round on Dec. 29. Russia won Bronze at last years event defeating Canada 2-1. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen