TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the Terence Jones steady and emerging play for the Houston Rockets, Kawai Leonard and

in Regeln 20.01.2018 02:39
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the Terence Jones steady and emerging play for the Houston Rockets, Kawai Leonard and the returning health of the San Antonio Spurs, LeBron James as a team-first player, and the sad news that Steve Nash may be out for the year. Paul Richardson Jersey . 1. TERENCE JONES (Rockets): Nice win for the Rockets vs. the Heat Tuesday and a nice story thats developed this year for their team is the steady play of Jones. Hes averaging close to 12ppg and 7rpg at the power forward spot. He has the motor and gives it his all each night and is one of those guys you dont have to run a bunch of plays for and is consistent. He compliments Dwight Howard quite well and has been one of those quiet players who doesnt get lots of publicity yet and does his job effectively in a winning environment. 2. KAWAI LEONARD (Spurs): With Leonard back in the lineup you look at the Spurs experiencing good health and start asking yourself how far they can go. Hes a very good all-around player who they really missed. He guards and rebounds and can make all the shots. With him in the lineup, it seems when I watch this team that everyone is settled again in their roles and they look like a team that is gearing up for another run. Amazing what good health does to the chemistry of a team. 3. KLAY THOMPSON (Warriors): Thomas had a tough game on Sunday in Toronto yet had a wonderful bounce back effort against the Pacers and hit the game winner to compliment his 25 points for the evening. I love his shooting ability and he rebounds pretty well for a 2 guard. He has great size and incredible range and has gotten more comfortable creating his own shot off the bounce. Still a bit inconsistent here and there but if he was a stock, Id say buy! His best days are ahead of him. 4. LeBRON JAMES (Heat): Congrats on the 61 points he put up on Monday vs the Bobcats. I was a bit surprised it came against them, theyre a very good defensive team. Honestly, he could get 40+ points every night if he really just focused on that part of his game. Thankfully, hes a top-notch team player and makes all the smart/winning plays. More importantly, I caught his comments about wanting to return to Cleveland for the jersey retirement ceremony for his former teammate, Zydrunas Ilgauskas. It was a class gesture and I hope it happens. Whatever you want to say about his departure from Cleveland and it was poorly handled; he does get it as far as the value of team and his relationships with teammates. He respects the game and respects that everyone is in it together. 5. STEVE NASH (Lakers): I heard the news that its not looking good for his return the remainder of this season. Sad news. You look at the growth of basketball in Canada right now and its a joy to watch. Nash, as we all know, has done so much and will continue to do a great deal for the growth of the sport across the country but its kind of a bittersweet moment in time right now watching the sport explode with so many talented young players yet watching such a great player and proud man at the end of his career. It ends for everyone at some point and fingers crossed, he leaves on his terms. He deserves that and a whole lot more. Class act. Frank Clark Jersey . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. 12th Fan Jersey . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract. http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/authentic-malik-mcdowell-seahawks-jersey/ . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon.BOUCHERVILLE, Que. - Cape Breton Screaming Eagles forward Francis Brunelle was handed a five-game suspension by the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Wednesday. Brunelle delivered a questionable hit in a game a night earlier against the Acadie-Bathurst Titan. In a statemment, the QMJHL said the main point of impact was the opponents head and there was no effort made to minimize the impact. Shaun Alexander Jersey. . Brunelle, a five-foot-11, 206-pound native of Bromont, Que., has one assist and 48 penalty minutes in 13 games this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen