LONDON - West Brom thrashed fifth-tier Gateshead 7-0 in Tony Pulis first game as manager in the FA Cup third round on Saturday,

in Regeln 20.01.2018 02:40
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

LONDON - West Brom thrashed fifth-tier Gateshead 7-0 in Tony Pulis first game as manager in the FA Cup third round on Saturday, while seventh-tier Blyth surrendered a two-goal lead to lose 3-2 against second-division Birmingham. Josh McCown Jersey .Striker Saido Berahino fired four goals at The Hawthorns for West Brom, including a hat trick in 11 minutes.He volleyed the opener into the roof of the net in the 42nd, curled a tremendous shot beyond goalkeeper Adam Bartlett in the 46th, and completed his treble in the 53rd when he converted a cross from Chris Baird.Berahino got his fourth in the last minute after Chris Brunt, Victor Anichebe and James Morrison added their names onto the scoresheet in a ruthless display from the Premier League side.Until the first goal went in, we looked a little bit nervous, Pulis said, before heaping praise on Berahino. Hes obviously a very, very talented kid. I am looking forward to working with him.In a competition renowned for lower-league sides emerging victorious, Blyth looked set to overcome a five-tier difference and cause the upset of the day against Birmingham when captain Robbie Dale scored twice in six first-half minutes.More than 3,600 were packed into Blyths park, and they gave their team a standing ovation at halftime, with the prospect of making the fourth round for only the second time in their 116-year history.Then Birmingham exceeded Blyths quick double-strike with three goals in six minutes in the second half to win the tie.Were disappointed, but if someone had said before the game we were going to lose 3-2 and have a chance in the final minute we might have taken it, Blyth manager Tom Wade said.Dale, a barman in a side which also featured a taxi driver and plumber, wasnt looking forward to working on Sunday.I am due to open up at half past 11 on Sunday morning, Dale said. I asked the gaffer (manager) if I could do a shorter shift because I didnt know what mood I will be in today. (But) after a couple of goals I am planning to have a good night.Elsewhere, Swansea avoided embarrassment by routing fourth-tier Tranmere 6-2, with Bafetimbi Gomis spearheading its attack with two goals.Leicester beat fellow Premier League side Newcastle 1-0. A first-half header from forward Leonardo Ulloa was the difference. Ben Ijalana Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. Josh Martin Jersey . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay. http://www.shopnyjets.us/corey-lemonier-jersey/ .Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday.The National Hockey League announced that they have rescheduled last Mondays contest between the Dallas Stars and Columbus Blue Jackets for Wednesday, April 9th at 7:30pm local time. The game was halted at the 6:23 mark of the first period due to a medical emergency involving Stars forward Rich Peverleyy. Wesley Walker Jersey. A full 60 minute game will be played, however the Blue Jackets will start the game with a 1-0 lead. Nathan Hortons goal from the original contest will stand, with assists to Matt Calvert and James Wisniewski; all other statistics from the game are erased. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen