Dwight Yorke has branded Aston Villa manager Remi Garde a big disappointment and believes his former club are doomed to suffer r

in Regeln 23.01.2018 08:51
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

Dwight Yorke has branded Aston Villa manager Remi Garde a big disappointment and believes his former club are doomed to suffer relegation from the top flight for the first time since 1987. Luc Mbah a Moute Jersey . Villa are bottom of the table, nine points adrift of safety with just eight games left to play ahead of their live on Sky clash with Swansea on Saturday Night Football.Garde has won just three out of 22 matches since replacing Tim Sherwood in November. You expect some kind of energy in store when your new manager comes in, shows a little bit of passion and little bit of fight, Yorke told Sky Sports News HQ.They have nothing to lose and Ive not seen that coming from the manager, Ive not seen it from the players and I feel that over the period of time that Remi Garde has taken over at Aston Villa he hasnt shown me anything that he can get Aston Villa out of this situation.For me that is the biggest disappointment, when a manager comes in he tries to make an impact and Remi Garde has failed to do that so far and I feel that has generated throughout the team. Dwight Yorke thinks hes the man to bring Aston Villa back into the Premier League if theyre relegated this season The team is looking extremely low at this point in time and I have to say they look are going to be playing in the Championship.If I was to be given that job, Im sure, Im convinced that I can do a really good job in terms of getting them back into the Premier League. Also See: No guarantees for Garde CEO Fox leaves Villa Premier League table Sky Live: Swansea v Aston Villa Custom Houston Rockets Jerseys . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. James Harden Jersey . The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Ryan-Anderson-Rockets-Jersey/ . They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break.Nico Rosberg may have never won a Formula 1 world championship, but the ease in which he has dominated the first three races of the season suggests his dreams could yet become reality in 2016. In claiming victory at the Chinese GP, Rosberg became the seventh driver to win the opening trio of grands prix since the sports inception.And, as if the pressure of securing a maiden championship wasnt enough for the German, the previous six who had started a campaign so strongly went on to lift the title that season. Brundle: Rosberg on a roll Martin Brundle on why Rosberg is managing expectations Rosberg is also now the bookies favourite in 2016 after three assured drives, and seems to be maturing after two years of hurt at the hands of Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton.He has already opened up an early 36-point lead in the Drivers Championship, and although a year younger than Hamilton at the age of 30, Rosbergs consistency since winning his first race back in in 2012 must also be lauded. Three or more consecutive wins at the start of the season Driver Season Consecutive GP wins Alberto Ascari* 1953 Argentina-Belgium Juan Manuel Fangio* 1954 Argentina-France Juan Manuel Fangio* 1957 Argentina-France Ayrton Senna 1991 US-Monaco Nigel Mansell 1992 South Africa-San Marino Michael Schumacher 1994 Brazil-Monaco Damon Hill 1996 Australia-Argentina Michael Schumacher 2000 Australia-San Marino Michael Schumacher 2004 Australia-Spain Nico Rosberg** 2016 Australia-China * excludes Indy 500 **sequence ongoing Sundays win took his total grand prix victories to 17, eclipsing the great Sir Stirling Moss record of the most wins without a championship.2016 has of course played into Rosbergs hands so far, with Shanghai a prime example. Already safe in the knowledge that Hamilton would be starting from the back of the grid, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen and Daniel Ricciardos hopes of challenging were then ended through contact and punctures within minutes. Nico Rosberg comfortably wins sixth consecutive race; Sebastian Vettel and Daniil Kvyat completed the podium Rosberg comfortably brought the W07 home and joins esteemed company with his perfect start to the year. Clyde Drexler Jersey. Michael Schumacher began the 1994, 2000 and 2004 seasons in similar vein, all three of which ending in titles, while Ayrton Senna, Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill were victorious at the beginning and end of the year in 1991, 1992 and 1996 respectively. Most GP wins by drivers that have not won a world championship Driver Entries Wins Nico Rosberg 188 17 Sir Stirling Moss 67 16 David Coulthard 247 13 Carlos Reutemann 146 12 Felipe Massa 234 11 Rubens Barichello 326 11 Alberto Ascari (1953) and Juan Manuel Fangio (1954, 1957) can also claim to have won the opening three grands prix and title in same year. However, in an ever-thorny issue where F1s record books are concerned, neither driver strictly won the opening three rounds of the World Championship as the Indianapolis 500 was an official race on the calendar between 1950-60. Neither Ascari nor Fangio competed at the famous Brickyard in those respective title-winning seasons.Hosting cars and drivers that were wholly different, the 33 American drivers who competed the Indy 1953 didnt enter a single race for the rest of the F1 season, for example. Wolff: Nico not favourite Toto Wolff has tipped Lewis Hamilton to close the gap The statistics then, point to prolonged Rosberg dominance. However, when informed of the record on Sunday, Rosberg replied: Yes, but they didnt have Lewis Hamilton as their team-mate.I dont see it that way at all. It is a handful of races. Yes, it is going well, but this is the longest season in F1 history with Hamilton as my team-mate, a triple world champion, who has been hard to beat in the past three years. Lewis Hamilton finished seventh after starting from the back of the grid It is going to be a great battle. I have a little bit of an advantage now which is good, better that way than the other way, but that is it really. I am just enjoying it and making the most of it race by race.With 18 grands prix left in the season, race by race is probably the best way to go as Rosberg aims for glory.Dont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1 for full analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Marc Priestley and Alex Lynn. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Wolff: Nico not title favourite Rosberg odds-on favourite Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen