Sir Ian Botham and Shane Warne have taken part in a charity golf challenge, in which the cricketing greats played 18 holes in 18

in Regeln 23.01.2018 08:51
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

Sir Ian Botham and Shane Warne have taken part in a charity golf challenge, in which the cricketing greats played 18 holes in 18 different counties. Mychal Rivera Jersey . The duo travelled the country in two helicopters, beginning the challenge in County Durham at 6am and finishing at The Belfry shortly after 10pm.The money raised will help to fund specific projects relating to chronic illnesses and other challenges that young people face. The duo also gave us their thoughts on the England-Pakistan series ahead of Fridays second Test at Old Trafford.Botham is confident that, with the return of James Anderson, England can bounce back from defeat at Lords and level the series, and he also welcomes potential changes to the selection process.However, Warne was impressed by Pakistan in the first Test and believes England must improve their batting if they are to make it 1-1.Click on the video above for our full report.Watch day one of the second Investec Test between England and Pakistan on Friday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 2 HD at 10am. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: England drop Ball and Finn Stokes: Yasir best since Warne Misbah calls for momentum Home-ground advantage? Stefan Charles Jersey .com)LeBron clearly likes his Italian sports cars, and thats ok with me, so up next up is the 458 Spider. Malik Jackson Jersey . The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5). http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Lerentee-Mccray-Jaguars-Jersey/ .C. -- The Bobcats announced theyve signed centre Justin Hamilton to a 10-day contract.NEWBURGH, Ind. -- Englands Greg Owen won the United Leasing Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, overcoming a seven-stroke deficit with a 5-under 67 for a one-stroke victory. The 43-year-old Owen, the winner of the European Tours 2003 British Masters, had a 9-under 279 total at Victoria National and earned $108,000. "Its just a crazy game," Owen said. "Im delighted. This was unexpected. ... Its been a long time. Ive had back surgery and changed continents. You always wonder where you are and how to compete these days. The game kicks you in the teeth so many times. If I could do anything else I wouldnt be playing this game. Its a tough sport but only one of 156 can do this each week so it feels very special to be holding this trophy."; Playing more than an hour ahead of the final groups, Owen opened with a triple bogey, birdied Nos. Chad Henne Jersey. . 6 and 7, and played the first eight holes on the back nine in 7 under -- making five birdies and an eagle -- before closing with a bogey. "I got off to the worst start Ive ever had on a golf course and I was thinking it was going to be a very long day at that point," Owen. "I was pretty low and thought that if I could get back to even par for the day Id be doing pretty good. I could have easily given up and shot 80, but thats not me and thats not how I was brought up. I was proud of myself for hanging in there." Ryan Armour and third-round leader Mark Hubbard tied for second. Armour finished with a 68, and Hubbard had a 75. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen