TORONTO -- Former heavyweight champion Andrei (The Pit Bull) Arlovski will step back in the UFC cage in June to face Brendan (Th

in Regeln 25.01.2018 06:35
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Former heavyweight champion Andrei (The Pit Bull) Arlovski will step back in the UFC cage in June to face Brendan (The Hybrid) Schaub at UFC 174 in Vancouver. Blake Griffin Jersey . The 35-year-old Arlovski last fought in the UFC in March 2008 when he beat Jake OBrien by TKO at UFC 82. UFC president Dana White heralded Arlovskis return in a tweet Thursday night that read: "Welcome back Andrei Arlovski!" The Canadian Press has learned the former champion will start the next phase of his UFC career on June 14 in Vancouver against Schaub. The main event of the Rogers Arena card has Demetrious (Mighty Mouse) Johnson defending his flyweight title against No. 4 contender Ali Bagautinov of Russia. Arlovski (20-10) debuted at UFC 28 in November 2000, compiling a record of 10-4 that includes victories over Fabricio Werdum and Tim Sylvia. He beat Roy (Big Country) Nelson and (Big) Ben Rothwell outside the UFC. Arlovski had a trilogy of fights with Sylvia, winning one and losing two. The first at UFC 51 in February 2005, earned him the heavyweight title. Arlovski defended the crown twice before losing it to Sylvia at UFC 59 in April 2006. Sylvia beat him again at UFC 61. Arlovski is 6-1 with one no contest in his last eight fights. He is 8-5 with one no contest since leaving the UFC. Schaub (11-3) has won his last two UFC fights over Matt Mitrione and Lavar Johnson. The 31-year-old former University of Colorado fullback is 6-2 in the UFC since losing to Nelson in the finale of "The Ultimate Fighter" Season 10. Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys . CHAUNCEY BILLUPS (Pistons): Yes they got Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings in the off-season and Andre Drummond is a beast (teams are kicking themselves for passing on him - he rebounds and block shots every game - thats two more discernable and significant skills than most guys in his draft class), but dont for a second discount the impact of having a savvy veteran like Billups on your team. Chris Paul Jersey . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.com/wesley-johnson-clippers-jersey/ . He will play 10th-seeded Feliciano Lopez in Sundays final, after the Spanish left-hander defeated Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 7-6 (7), 6-4.LAKE FOREST, Ill. - The Chicago Bears benched Jay Cutler on Thursday, deciding to start Jimmy Clausen against the Detroit Lions this weekend instead of their franchise quarterback who signed a massive, seven-year deal at the end of last season.Coach Marc Trestman said Cutler will be available as the backup for Sundays game at Soldier Field, where boos have rained down on a punchless, porous team that is now 5-9 and playing out the string after starting the season with legitimate hopes of a playoff run. They will miss the post-season for the seventh time in eight years.Certainly, it was not an easy decision, Trestman said. In my mind those types of decisions never are, and I worked it through and think it through not only myself but with our staff.Trestman said he met with general manager Phil Emery on Tuesday and informed Cutler and Clausen of his decision on Wednesday. He met again with Emery later in the day to discuss his decision and informed the staff that night.Did Emery support the decision?Trestman paused for a few seconds, then said: Thats the way we are with each other. When we make decisions, we support it. We give our opinions and then we actively and passionately support each other with the decisions that we have to make. Thats the way its been the last two years. We talk thoroughly about it. We talk analytically about it. We talk passionately about it. And once a decision is made, we support each other.Cutler was taken aback by the decision, saying that he was Shocked, I think at first. And then, I think, disappointed.He said he wants to stay in Chicago and that he could work with Trestman next season, although their relationship would have to mend during the off-season.Asked if he believed the team was committed to him, Cutler added: I dont know if I can answer that.Everyone would wonder that, he said.The move fuels the idea that the Bears are in a state of dysfunction and that the future of everyone from Emery on down is open to discussion. There has been plenty of speculation about Trestman, now in his second year, not to mention defennsive co-ordinator Mel Tucker and offensive co-ordinator Aaron Kromer. Louis Williams Jersey. Cutlers future is also in question despite the new contract.I would like to stay here, he said. I really like it here. I love the guys in the locker room that I get to play with. Clearly, its a different circumstances now. But going forward, this is where Id like to be.Cutler leads the league in interceptions (18) and turnovers (24) and he was benched after arguably his worst game of the season in Mondays loss to New Orleans. He threw three interceptions and got sacked a season-high seven times as the Bears fell meekly at home to the Saints, 31-15.That performance came after Cutler found himself at the centre of a storm last week, after Kromer admitted he was a source behind a report by the NFL Network criticizing the quarterbacks ability to identify when plays should be changed at the line.Kromer kept his job, at least for now. But Cutler just lost his.Kromer might have sealed his fate with his leak and admission. But there could be a long list of personnel taking the fall.The defence has ranked among the leagues worst in two years with Tucker, and the offence has taken a big step back in Year 2 under Trestman.Then theres Emery, who fired Lovie Smith after a 10-win season in 2012 and chose Trestman over Bruce Arians, now rolling with the Cardinals. He also signed Cutler to that seven-year contract at the end of last season when the Bears could have applied the franchise tag instead.Even so, the timing of the benching seems curious considering the Bears are out of contention. Trestman, who came with a reputation for getting the most out of quarterbacks, acknowledged this week that has not happened with Cutler.So the Bears are going with Clausen, the former Notre Dame star. He has appeared in three games this season and attempted nine passes, completing three. He was 1-9 in 10 starts as a rookie with Carolina in 2010 and threw for 1,558 yards that year. Carolina then drafted Cam Newton.___Online:AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen