SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. [url=http://www.officialsabreshockeyauthentic.com/pierre-turgeon-jersey/ ]Pierre Turgeon Jersey[/url] . -- San

in Regeln 26.01.2018 06:18
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. Pierre Turgeon Jersey . -- San Francisco Giants third baseman Pablo Sandoval is thin and happy. He showed up at the Giants spring camp a few days ago after a winter of rejuvenation in his native Venezuela. He refined his nutritional intake, got in shape and played a little ball in the Venezuelan Winter League. The result is a noticeable weight loss. How much is up for debate -- he would not divulge how much he has dropped when he met with the media. He has been listed at 240. He said reports that the weight loss reached 40 pounds were incorrect. As for what is behind the transformation --he had a similar one between 2010 and 2011 - Sandoval said it doesnt necessarily have anything do to with the fact that his three-year, $17.15 million deal expires after the season. Sandoval said he would be open to discussing an extension before the season begins. General Manager Brian Sabean indicated recently the Giants also might be willing to make something happen. "Im not going to say no. If it happens, it happens," Sandoval said. At 27, he is entering his prime. "Im happy with myself and want to come out and show my talents," he said after hitting .278 with 14 home runs and 79 RBIs in 2013, a year in which he spent some time on the disabled list. "People say I can do a lot better. I just want to show that I have grown up and that I take my job seriously. But I really dont care what other people say." Unless those other people happen to be teammates. Sandoval said he talked to a handful of teammates toward the end of last season about his approach. They included starting pitcher Matt Cain, catcher Buster Posey and outfielder Hunter Pence. "I feel blessed to hear from those guys. When a former MVP (Posey) says something, you listen," Sandoval said. Pence said he did not speak his mind in a critical tone. "I dont think I got on him. I just encouraged him. Hes the one who did all the work," Pence said. "Were just thrilled to see him come in at the weight he has." Giants manager Bruce Bochy said he also talked to Sandoval at the end of the season. "Sometimes its like being a parent," Bochy said. "You tell one of your kids something, and it goes in one ear and out the other. Sometimes it means more coming from a peer. "He knows that he can do many things on the baseball field. He has to be consistent, have discipline every day. It is easier when you were 21-22-23 years old and now you have to put more work into it." NOTES: A portion of the pitchers did some conditioning and threw bullpen sessions on Saturday. Most of the others, including starters Tim Hudson and Tim Lincecum and closer Sergio Romo, will take their turns on Sunday. "No radar guns, just working on stuff," Bochy said . . . Posey and the catchers also were able to take a few hacks in the batting cage . . . Pence said most of the players are coming to camp with an edge. "We dont believe what happened last year is who we are," he said . . . the team has announced that beginning this (regular) season, all fans entering AT&T Park will be screened with metal detectors. This complies with Major League Baseballs mandate that all teams begin using metal detectors by the start of the 2015 season. Zemgus Girgensons Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. Kyle Okposo Jersey . McCutchen hit his first home run in over a month, doubled twice and scored two runs to help the Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-3 on Sunday and take three of four from the defending NL West champions. http://www.officialsabreshockeyauthentic.com/evan-rodrigues-jersey/ .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. MONTREAL -- Even without kick return star Chad Owens, the Toronto Argonauts found a way to pull off a spectacular win. Down 23-8 midway through the third quarter, the defending Grey Cup champions roared back for a 37-30 victory over the Montreal Alouettes to retain sole possession of first place in the CFL East Division on Sunday afternoon. The win on a blustery day before 23,911 at Percival Molson Stadium stopped a two-game losing run and avenged a 20-9 loss to the Alouettes in Toronto on Tuesday. The Argos (6-4) stayed two points ahead of Hamilton (5-5) and four ahead of Montreal (4-6). "Nobody gave us a chance," said Argonauts coach Scott Milanovich. "We had our backup quarterback, our third-string running back, Chad Owens is out. "We talked about it being a character day for us. Not so much a statement day, but lets see what kind of character we have when everybody thinks were not good enough. Thats what Im proud of. I told them after the game that there wont be another time all season that they doubt that they can win a game." Both teams were missing key offensive players, which may be why there were no offensive touchdowns in the torturous first half of a game that only sprang to life in the final 22 minutes. Zach Collaros, filling in while starter Ricky Ray recovers from a shoulder injury, ran in a touchdown and threw to John Chiles and Dontrelle Inman for two others. He completed 30 passes for 336 yards, with one interception. Defensive tackle Kiante Tripp also scored on an interception, and kicker Noel Prefontaine missed three field-goal attempts but added two field goals and four singles. Montreal rookie quarterback Tanner Marsh, in his second start while Anthony Calvillo deals with a concussion, threw a TD pass to Duron Carter and ran one in himself, while defensive back Geoff Tisdale also scored. But Marsh struggled to move the ball, completing only 13-of-28 passes for 225 yards. He was picked off three times, while Toronto had another pick on a failed trick-play pass by slotback S.J. Green. "We have to do a better job of helping Marsh, but you have to give them credit," said Montreal coach Jim Popp. "They confused him some today. "But at the end -- and hes done it a number of times -- he gave us a chance to win. He got us all the way down there. You cant ask for more." Both teams were missing their starting quarterbacks, running backs and a top receiver, with Ray, Chad Kackert and Owens out for Toronto and Calvillo, Brandon Whitaker and Jamel Richardson among a long list of starters down for Montreal. It came down to the defences. And for just over half the game, Montreals was dominant. The Alouettees got on the board early when John Bowman stripped the ball from Chiles and Tisdale ran it back 47 yards to score at 1:24. Johan Larsson Jersey. Montreals Sean Whyte added three field goals, while Toronto picked up five points on kicks for a 16-5 Montreal lead at the intermission. Midway through the third quarter, Bear Woods tackled Prefontaine on a punt attempt, forcing a fumble that Ed Gainey ran to the one. Marsh scored on his first attempt at 8:02 and the Alouettes looked to have the game in the bag. The Argos answered back with Collaros 21-yard TD run at 9:22. Less than two minutes later, Jermaine Gabriel hit Marsh as he was throwing and the ball squirted to Tripp, who ran it in 54 yards for a TD. On their next possession, Chiles was left wide open for a 54-yard TD reception at 13:31 and Toronto had its first lead of the day at 28-23. "Tripps touchdown was the game changer," said Milanovich. "It got us to within one score and you could just feel the momentum shift on the sideline." The lead didnt last long, as Marsh hit Carter with a 45-yard scoring toss on the opening play of the fourth quarter. Toronto tied it on a pair of Prefontaine singles and took a seven-point lead when Collaros found Inman with a five-yard TD pass with 1:17 left to play. Montreal marched back to the Toronto 11, but a last-gasp pass was picked off in the end zone by Alonzo Lawrence. Collaros said the game turned when the Argonauts beat Montreals ferocious pass rush a couple of times in the third quarter, which gave them space to make plays. "Thats why the third quarter was so big because we burned them a couple of times on their pressure," he said. "It kind of scared them off a bit and we were able to have a little more time to execute things." Popp would have no argument for that. "They made plays and we didnt," he said. "They made adjustments at halftime. "Our defence was outstanding in the first half, but we werent doing much on offence. We didnt move the ball much. We didnt help our defence. We need to be better. We were fortunate they missed field goals." The Argos defence held Montreal back Jerome Messam to only 12 yards on seven carries and limited Marshs scrambling. Toronto tailback Jerious Norwood picked up 42 yards on 11 carries in his debut. Notes: Bowman had a pair of first-half sacks to tie Anwar Stewart for Montreals career record of 66. ... Each team had five sacks in the game. . . Toronto has won both its games in Montreal this season. . . The Alouettes aired a pre-game, recorded message to the fans from former coach Marc Trestman, who coached his first NFL game for the Chicago Bears on Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen