BOSTON -- Rajon Rondo banked in a 3-pointer that broke a fourth-quarter tie. [url=http://www.uswntproshop.com/c-11-lindsey-horan

in Regeln 26.01.2018 06:19
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

BOSTON -- Rajon Rondo banked in a 3-pointer that broke a fourth-quarter tie. Lindsey Horan Jersey . Or so it seemed. Two minutes after the point guard apparently gave the Celtics a 93-90 lead with 4:37 remaining, officials reviewed the shot at the next stoppage in play. They ruled that Rondo released the ball after the 24-second buzzer and disallowed the basket. Boston never led again and the Indiana Pacers won 102-97 on Saturday night, their fourth straight victory. "I love instant replay!" Indiana coach Frank Vogel said with a smile. "Just a big fan, always have been, except for the couple of times it went against us." Boston coach Brad Stevens figured the basket would be taken away once officials took another look. "That doesnt change how were going to play," he said. "Were just going to try to win the next possession and build from there." Those three points were critical in a game between the team with the NBAs best record and one with the fourth-worst mark in the Eastern Conference. "It let the pressure off them," Bostons Jared Sullinger said. "They were playing frantic when the score was (93-90). Then they took away that 3. We kind of let it slip away." Paul George scored 10 of the Pacers last 12 points as they won two nights after beating another of the NBAs worst teams. On Thursday night, the Pacers won 101-96 over the Milwaukee Bucks, who have the leagues worst record. George led the Pacers with 25 points, Evan Turner came off the bench to score 17 and Lance Stephenson scored 16. Indiana won its fourth straight game and eighth in its last 11. "I missed too many easy shots (early) and I told myself when it comes back around that I have to make my shots," George said. "So I just locked in my focus and my teammates found me." Jeff Green had 27 points and Kris Humphries scored 18 as the Celtics lost for the sixth time in seven games. "We kind of got it going in the third (quarter)," Humphries said. "(It) kind of took our wind out of the sails when that 3 didnt count. (I) kind of wish theyd review it right away." Rondos shot was followed by two free throws and a reverse layup by George that put Indiana ahead 94-93. Then the reversal changed the score to 94-90 with 2:38 remaining. Sullingers two free throws made it 94-92 before Georges layup restored the Pacers four-point lead. Boston cut that to 96-94 on two free throws by Brandon Bass with 1:31 remaining, but George followed with a 3-pointer, making it 99-94. Indiana increased the lead to 102-94 on two free throws by Stephenson and one by George before Green finished the scoring with a three-point play. The Celtics scored nine of the last 11 points of the third quarter and took a 78-76 lead at the buzzer when Humphries dunked after rebounding a missed shot by Sullinger. Trailing 74-69, Humphries began the comeback with a 3-pointer on a layup and a free throw. Green and Humphries made jumpers, giving Boston a 76-74 lead with 3:28 left in the period. David West then tied the game with a foul-line jumper before Humphries quarter-ending dunk. Indiana used an eight-point run to take a 51-41 lead with three minutes left in the second quarter. Luis Scola started the surge with a 13-footer, Turner followed with two jumpers and Roy Hibbert hit two free throws. "Evan Turner gave us a big lift throughout the whole game," Vogel said, "but, in particular, down the stretch." The Pacers led 55-45 before Chris Johnsons 3-pointer cut the lead to 55-48 at halftime. The Celtics had a chance to draw closer, but Hibbert blocked Rondos shot with 29 seconds remaining. NOTES: Pacers guard George Hill missed the game after bruising his left shoulder when he fell in Thursday nights game. ... Celtics G Chris Babb played his first game after signing a 10-day contract. ... Celtics swingman Gerald Wallace will miss the rest of the season with knee and ankle injuries. ... Indiana returns home to face Utah on Sunday night. Boston is off until Wednesday night when it hosts Golden State. ... Celtics F Sullinger returned after missing three games with a concussion. Gina Lewandowski Jersey . Jannero Pargo scored 14 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter to help the Charlotte Bobcats erase a 21-point deficit and rally for an 83-76 preseason victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night. Julie Johnston Jersey . There, I saw a teenaged boy with tears in his eyes, being consoled by strength and conditioning coach Randy Lee. http://www.uswntproshop.com/c-29-julie-ertz-usa-jersey.aspx .Ryan Anderson had 14 points for the Pelicans, who trailed 78-63 after three periods before trimming the deficit to 86-83. Jrue Holiday had 13 points and Eric Gordon added 12 for New Orleans.Mike Scott and Jeff Teague each had 11 points for Atlanta.The Washington Wizards, pushing for their first playoff berth since 2008, acquired disgruntled point guard Andre Miller from the Denver Nuggets on Thursday in a three-way trade that also involves the Philadelphia 76ers. The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. Washington receives a protected 2014 second-round pick from the 76ers. Miller hasnt played since his shouting match with coach Brian Shaw in the waning minutes of a loss to the 76ers on New Years Day. The Nuggets initially suspended Miller for two games, then rescinded the suspension and announced that he would instead be excused from all team activities for personal reasons. "Obviously we did our homework," Wizards President Ernie Grunfeld said. "I think that was an isolated situation, an isolation incident. Were going to move past that." Miller, who turns 38 next month, has played with five teams over 15 NBA seasons. He averaged 5.9 points and 3.3 assists for the Nugggets this season. Sydney Leroux Jersey. The Wizards are under pressure from owner Ted Leonsis to end their playoff drought, with both team president Ernie Grunfeld and coach Randy Wittman in the final year of their contracts. Washington is currently fifth in the watered-down Eastern Conference, but the team has lost five of seven to fall two games under .500. "Our goal was all along to make the playoffs," Grunfeld said. "Weve put ourselves in a position where were right there." The Wizards will be counting on Miller to add depth to a rotation that has been shrinking during the season, with Wittman asking more from All-Star John Wall and other starters while relying less on the bench. Maynor, acquired last summer to be Walls backup, has disappeared almost entirely, having played just seven minutes in the last 27 games. Vesely has been a major disappointment since being selected with the No. 6 overall pick in the 2011 draft. He has played in 33 games this season, and only five of the last 14, while averaging 3.2 points. Grunfeld said Vesely didnt develop quickly enough into the player the Wizards were expecting. "He wasnt consistent enough for us," Grunfeld said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen