With the majority of NFL training camps underway, the league is abuzz with position battles, injury news and rookies making an i

in Pfotenbuch 13.01.2018 07:44
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

With the majority of NFL training camps underway, the league is abuzz with position battles, injury news and rookies making an immediate impact. Yannick Carrasco Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NFL beat. Feeling Better? It looks like Rob Gronkowski is healing more and more each day at New England Patriots camp. According to NFL Medias Albert Breer, the tight end increased his output to half-to-three quarter speed and moved from strictly individual drills and into 11-on-11. "Now, for the first few days of camp, he wasnt in 7-on-7 drills and he wasnt in 11-on-11 drills. But what we just saw out here a few minutes ago, that might be changing. They actually had him out there for some half-speed 11-on-11 work, so it looks like hes continuing to take those steps forward toward Week 1," Breer said Sunday. "Everything that you see here indicates that Gronk is going to be a go for Week 1, even if they are taking it a little easy on him right now." The Legend Continues Sammy Watkins has impressed everyone and their cousin at Buffalo Bills training camp and he doesnt look to be slowing down. The praise heaped on the rookie wideout is firing from all cylinders, including two of the most important members of the Bills organization - general manager Doug Whaley and head coach Doug Marrone. "Sammy is as advertised, and actually even better than advertised because of everything he does off field," Whaley said, as quoted by CBS Sports NFL insider Jason La Canfora. "His preparation, his want to be the best, his professionalism. He is wise beyond his years." "Hes probably the first player up every morning, and then you also see him working on the field after practice. Hes really humble, and hes a hard worker. Hes earned it. Hes been everything you hope for," Marrone added. First Sighting The Denver Broncos are playing in front of their fans for the first time since the Super Bowl. The team had to close its Dove Valley training facilities at training camp because of an ongoing $35 million construction project. To accommodate their fans, the Broncos are holding three workouts at Sports Authority Field over the next week. Sunday marked the first chance for fans to get to see Peyton Manning this summer along with the Broncos draft class and free agents T.J. Ward, Aqib Talib, DeMarcus Ware and Emmanuel Sanders. Coach John Fox said, "I think our players are excited. Anytime they walk in there its such a great spot and we have such great fans. That obviously sparks them." Fault Line The Miami Dolphins put on full pads for the first time today at training camp and that still didnt help out the offensive line. Even though the added gear should have slowed down Miamis speedy defensive front, that group continued to find an edge both in passing and running situations. As a result, Miamis quarterbacks had to get rid of the ball quicker or in some cases take a sack. Not good news considering Ryan Tannehill was sacked a league-high 58 times last year. Coach Joe Philbin is being patient early with a brand new starting five that includes a rookie at right tackle in first-round draft pick JaWuan James. But veteran left tackle Branden Albert, a Pro Bowler last year, had his own struggles. With files from The Associated Press Sime Vrsaljko Jersey . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox. Antoine Griezmann Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season. http://www.socceratleticomadridonline.us/Augusto-Fernandez-Atletico-Madrid-Jersey/ . At least 90 players who had college eligibility remaining are expected to enter the draft, shattering last years record number of 73. "Its a humongous number, so the first reaction is it makes you step back a little bit," said NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah, a former scout with the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles.ST. MORITZ, Switzerland - Exceeding expectations in her comeback season, Lindsey Vonn now heads to her hometown world championships injury-free and winning races in style.That is a rare luxury, the Alpine ski star reflected Sunday, after running her womens World Cup wins record mark to 64 with an impressive super-G victory.Vonns mastery of a tricky course setting meant only one racer, Olympic super-G champion Anna Fenninger of Austria, finished within a second of her winning time.This is definitely the healthiest Ive been going into a big event, for sure, said the 30-year-old American, due to arrive home Monday in Vail, Colorado, one week ahead of the two-yearly worlds.Vonns pursuit of Olympic and world titles has often been hampered by injury and crashes in the days before racing.Her three career gold medals are outnumbered by four giant crystal globe trophies won for scoring the most all-around points in the grueling World Cup season.To find Vonn in such good shape is remarkable after she twice blew out her right knee in 2013. First, in her opening super-G race at the previous worlds, held in Schladming, Austria, and a second which kept her from the Sochi Olympics.Its nice to finally feel healthy again, said Vonn, who has won five World Cup speed races this season. After every race I have muscle pain and my knees hurt a little bit, but its nothing new.Still, she just won three times in a stellar eight-day span to prepare for a world championships staged on her local Beaver Creek course.Vonn recalled feeling this good for a gold-medal challenge only before the 2009 worlds, when she took downhill and super-G titles at Val dIsere, France.This being Lindsey Vonn, she lacerated her right thumb on a broken champagne bottle at a sponsors party to celebrate that downhill win and almost jeopardized the rest of her dominating season.On Sunday, a super-G win at St. Moritz repeated her feat of 2010 when it had seemed the perfect send-off in Europe for the Vancouver Olympics where she was expected to shine.Vonn did indeed win her Olympic downhill title five yearrs ago, though only after injuring her right shin in training which added drama and uncertainty. Juanfran Jersey. Dont jinx me, Vonn said Sunday when asked about her star-crossed luck. So, hopefully in the next training days nothing happens.Valerie Grenier of Mont-Tremblant, Que., was 13th in her second career World Cup super-G race. Marie-Michele Gagnon of Lac-Etchemin, Que., was 17th.Everything about Vonns latest victory suggests she learned enough to stay safe before her first medal race, the super-G on Feb. 3.Vonn found a fast racing line through a challenging set of gates. A tight turn into the finish tricked several rivals, including double Sochi gold medallist Tina Maze of Slovenia.On crossing the finish line, Vonn raised both arms in the air and bowed to the cheering Swiss crowd who appreciated her impressive run.Fenninger acknowledged being outsmarted higher up the course.It was really good skiing on the last two sections, the 24-year-old overall World Cup champion said. I think that is the way you can beat Lindsey but it has to be for the whole run.Vonn now leads the season-long super-G standings from Fenninger.Sometimes its nice to be a veteran on the tour, said Vonn, who debuted in a World Cup slalom aged 16 in November 2000. I knew a few gates that would cause trouble.Such veteran savvy should help her manage the demands of being a home-team favourite for the two-week championships — the first on American snow since the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.I know the limit and I know how to handle my schedule, said Vonn, who will stay in relative calm at the team hotel. My whole family will be at my house so I want to separate myself.Her father, Alan Kildow, was again course-side to watch. He also attended last Monday at Cortina dAmpezzo, Italy, when another super-G win set a wins record for Vonn which arrived so soon after such serious injuries.She works so hard physically on the rehabilitation that I knew she would be in good shape, Kildow said. But to come that far back, that quickly, is, I wont say its surprising, but ... you know. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen