VIENNA - Czech players Radek Stepanek and Lukas Rosol earned straight-set wins in the opening round of the Erste Bank Open on Mo

in Bewerbung 15.01.2018 06:50
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

VIENNA - Czech players Radek Stepanek and Lukas Rosol earned straight-set wins in the opening round of the Erste Bank Open on Monday. Javier Mascherano Jersey . The fifth-seeded Stepanek beat Martin Fischer of Austria 7-5, 6-3, despite being broken three times in the opening set. He converted six of his own 13 break points in total. In the only other first-round match, eighth-seeded Rosol hit 13 aces on his way to a 6-3, 7-5 win over Jesse Huta Galung of the Netherlands. Also, the son of 1988 Olympic champion Miloslav Mecir came through three qualifying rounds to earn his first main draw entry. The 25-year-old Miloslav Mecir Jr. of Slovakia, who is ranked 240th, plays Pablo Andujar of Spain on Tuesday. Lionel Messi Jersey . The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point. Gonzalo Higuain Jersey . They were right in that they responded to coach Randy Carlyles goaltending switch to erase a two-goal deficit. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Javier-Pastore-Copa-America-Jersey/ . Re-signed by the club to a one-year, two-way (NHL/AHL) contract on July 5, Bass appeared in three preseason games with Columbus prior to breaking a bone in his hand on Sept.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. I will keep this very simple. Please explain how Brendan Gallaghers goal was disallowed in Tuesdays game between the Devils and Canadiens. Thank you for your time,Brad Greuel Brad: The very simple answer is that, in the collective judgment of the men staffing the NHL Situation Room last night where majority rules, it was decided that Brendan Gallagher used his right skate to kick the puck into the net! I, like you Brad and many other fans that tweeted their confusion following this decision, am still attempting to find clear evidence of the distinct kicking motion that Brendan Gallagher is claimed to have used to boot the puck into the net. This review further demonstrates the wide differences in judgment that can result from one person to another when making officiating specific decisions. Since video review is not an exact science, sometimes there is no clear cut right or wrong answer for these men to make. Whenever that occurs, their decision becomes "inconclusive." The call is then thrown back to the referee on the ice for his final decision on the matter; which in almost every case would revert to the refs initial call. On this play, the decision on the ice was that a legal goal had been scored by Brendan Gallagher. Once the play went to video review it didnt matter what the referee decided on the ice or what any of us elsewhere thought the call should be. The only judgment that counts is imposed by the men in the Situation Room in Toronto. Im not suggesting that video reviiew decisions are easy to make; especially for men that didnt have to make these types of decisions during their playing careers. Nicolas Gaitan Jersey. . Some plays are definitely more difficult than others to judge. It is for these very reasons that I continue to suggest video review should be conducted by the referees at ice level. Let them make the final decision since it is in their job description and more specifically what they are paid to do. It is also an added responsibility that I believe the referees would welcome. Im still looking for Brendan Gallaghers "distinct kicking motion" when he attempted to one-timer on Lars Ellers centering pass at the top of the goal crease after Martin Brodeur deflected the puck with his blocker. I saw the puck miss the forward motion of Gallaghers stick, hit his shin pad and rest well behind his body mass near his right skate blade and as he battled for position in tight quarters with Devils defenceman Andy Greene. Im still looking for that distinct kicking motion as Gallagher rotated his body in a spinning pivot move to reset himself following the wide stance one-time shot attempt. Yes, I do see the puck contact Gallaghers back skate blade positioned well behind his body and through this natural move with Greene on his right shoulder. The puck does accelerate as a result of Gallaghers rotational spin and passes between Brodeurs legs and into the net. I see referee Tom Kowal signal a goal from near perfect position with a very good sightline. Sorry Brad, youll have to bear with me as the play goes to video review; Im still looking for a "distinct kicking motion!" Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen