BATHURST, N. [url=http://www.hockeysenatorsonline.us/jean-gabriel-pageau-hockey-jerse y/]Jean-Gabriel Pageau Jersey[/url] .B. - N

in Ränge 16.01.2018 06:47
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

BATHURST, N. Jean-Gabriel Pageau Jersey .B. - Nikolaj Ehlers reached the 40-goal mark by scoring three times as the Halifax Mooseheads blanked the host Acadie-Bathurst Titan 6-0 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Goaltender Zachary Fucale only had to make 18 saves for the shutout while Ehlers tacked on an assist for a four-point outing. Austyn Hardie scored once and set up two more for the Mooseheads (40-18-3), who extended their win streak to five games, and Andrew Ryan and Philippe Gadoury had the others. Titan (18-37-6) defenceman Alexandre Gosselin was caught on the ice for all six goals against. Miguel Sullivan stopped 34-of-40 shots for Acadie-Bathurst, which fell to 1-8-1 in its last 10 contests. --- ISLANDERS 5 WILDCATS 4 MONCTON, N.B. -- Bradley Kennedy scored twice as Charlottetown snapped a four-game slide by edging the Wildcats. Spenser Cobbold scored once and assisted on two others for the Islanders (19-36-6) while Troy Vance and Daniel Sprong each had a goal and an assist. Stephan Seegar, Mark Simpson, Vladimir Tkachev and Christopher Caissy supplied the scoring for Moncton (30-29-3), which dropped its fourth straight game. Mason MacDonald made 34 saves for Charlottetown as Jason Rioux turned away 19-of-24 shots for the Wildcats. --- SCREAMING EAGLES 4 SEA DOGS 3 SAINT JOHN, N.B. --Jeremy Beaudry scored twice, including the winner 4:09 into overtime, as Cape Breton picked up its sixth win in its last seven outings by slipping past the Sea Dogs. Julien Pelletier and Clark Bishop also scored for the Screaming Eagles (33-24-4), who blew a 3-0 third-period lead before salvaging the two points. Jason Cameron, Matthew Highmore and Nicolas Hebert scored in a 4:17 span for Saint John (18-37-5) to force extra time. Cape Bretons Alex Bureau made 22 saves. Sebastien Auger kicked out 34-of-38 shots for the Sea Dogs. --- TIGRES 7 SAGUENEENS 1 CHICOUTIMI, Que. -- Jean-Francois Plante scored twice and Brandon Whitney made 36 saves as Victoriaville crushed the Sagueneens. Lukas Pozgay, Carl-Antoine Delisle, Angelo Miceli, Anthony Beaulieu and Philippe Hudon also scored for the Tigres (31-23-7). Nikita Liamkin scored the lone goal for Chicoutimi (26-34-1). Julio Billia started in net for Chicoutimi and gave up six goals on 29 shots before giving way to Mathieu Duquette, who stopped 1-of-2 shots in eight minutes of relief. --- DRAKKAR 4 PHOENIX 1 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- The Drakkar used a three-goal third period to slip past Sherbrooke. Jeremy Gregoire, Denis Gorbunov and Valentin Zykov scored in the third for Baie-Comeau (43-15-4) and Maxim St-Cyr opened the scoring in the second. Daniel Audette scored the lone goal for the Phoenix (16-38-7), who sit three points out of the final playoff position. Simon Lemieux made 24 saves for the Drakkar while Sherbrookes Francis Desrosiers turned aside 40-of-44 shots in a losing cause. --- ARMADA 3 VOLTIGEURS 1 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- Christopher Clapperton scored twice as Blainville-Boisbriand snapped a four-game skid by downing the Voltigeurs. Marc-Olivier Roy also scored for the Armada (38-14-9) and Etienne Marcoux stopped 29 shots for the victory. Ryan Culkin scored the lone goal for Drummondville (37-21-4). Louis-Philip Guindon turned aside 13-of-15 for the Voltigeurs. --- FOREURS 5 OLYMPIQUES 0 GATINEAU, Que. -- Anthony Mantha had two goals and an assist and Antoine Bibeau stopped 32 shots as Val-dOr shutout the Olympiques. Louick Marcotte scored once for the Foreurs (40-19-2) and assisted on goals by Anthony Richard and Samuel Henley. Martin Reway and Emile Poirier led Gatineau (37-20-4) in shots on net with four each. Robert Steeves stopped 32-of-37 shots for the Olympiques. --- OCEANIC 3 HUSKIES 1 RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Michael Joly had a pair of goals as the Oceanic extended their win streak to 10 games by beating Rouyn-Noranda. Frederik Gauthier also scored for Rimouski (39-15-7) and now has five goals in his last four outings. Oceanic netminder Philippe Desrosiers made 20 saves for the win. Jason Fuchs scored the lone goal for the Huskies (33-23-5) and Guillaume Decelles stopped 20-of-22 shots in a losing cause. --- CATARACTES 2 REMPARTS 1 (SO) SHAWINIGAN, Que. -- Giovanni Fiore scored once in regulation and the lone goal of the shootout as the Cataractes downed Quebec. Marvin Cupper turned away 40-of-41 shots through 65 minutes and all three shooters in the shootout for Shawinigan (16-36-8). Mikhail Grigorenko scored for the Remparts (35-16-9) while Francois Brassard made 30 saves in a losing cause. The Cataractes went 0 for 3 on the power play while Quebec scored once on three chances. Craig Anderson Jersey . The Calgary Stampeders running back received the West Division nomination for the CFLs top individual award Thursday in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada and leagues eight head coaches. Chris Driedger Jersey . Anaheim Ducks Reassign D Colby Robak to Norfolk Admirals (AHL). - Team Website D Eric Brewer (foot) removed from injured reserve. http://www.hockeysenatorsonline.us/mike-hoffman-hockey-jersey/ .com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium. NEW YORK -- Carmelo Anthony had plenty of help against the struggling Philadelphia 76ers. Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 28 points as the New York Knicks had four players score 20 or more points and defeated Philadelphia 123-110 on Monday night, sending the 76ers to their 17th straight loss. Amare Stoudemire added 23 points to tie a season high, and Anthony and J.R. Smith each scored 22 as the Knicks won their fourth game in a row and fell just short of their season-high points total. "I love nights like this," Anthony said. "Four guys with 20-plus points. Sharing the ball. Making plays. Having fun out there. Taking the load off me. I love nights like that." Hardaway did most of his scoring in the fourth quarter, opening the period with a 3-pointer and making five of his eight shots, including three 3-pointers as the Knicks six-point lead entering the final quarter grew to as many as 21. Overall, he scored 13 in the final 12 minutes. "I was just trying to get myself open," Hardaway said. "I just came in today and I just started hitting my shots. Everyone was moving the ball and taking open shots. Stat got us going. J.R. was getting going and then Pablo (Prigioni) and everybody started finding me, so I just wanted to get myself going." Stoudemire started his fifth straight game for the Knicks. He had come off the bench in all but one other game this season. "It feels great, Stoudemire said. "I have been working extremely hard to get back to my normal self. My confidence is there. It never left." Michael Carter-Williams recorded a triple-double with 23 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists for Philadelphia, mired in its longest skid since the 1972-73 season. "I am trying not to think about it," Carter-Williams said. "We lose and we have to move on to the next one. People are writing about it and thats fine, but we are going to stay focused as a team." Philadelphia did get off to a good start, taking a 29-17 lead on James Andersons 3-pointer with 2:45 left in the first quarter. Smith scored 12 of his points in the opening quarter. "We were just trying to chip away at it,&quoot; Smith said. Chris Neil Jersey. . "Weve been in that situation numerous times this year, so we just tried to chip away at it and not hit any home-run plays." The Knicks did pull to within five at the end of the quarter and were even at 61 at halftime. The 76ers took a 67-66 lead following two free throws by Jarvis Varnado with 10:22 left in the third quarter, but the Knicks scored the next eight points to take a 74-67 lead. The lead was short-lived, however, as Philadelphia countered with its own 8-0 run to reclaim a one-point lead. After Thaddeus Youngs short jumper gave Philadelphia a 79-78 lead, the Knicks went on a 9-0 run with Anthony scoring the final five points to give the Knicks the lead for good. "We finally got solid defensively in the third quarter and, in the fourth, we brought it home," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "We made shots. That has been a key to our four-game winning streak." New York held a 91-85 lead after three quarters and went on to take its biggest lead of the game, 110-89, on the fourth of Hardaways five 3-pointers with 7:37 left. The Knicks never led by less than 12 the rest of the way. Raymond Felton added 13 points for the Knicks. Tony Wroten also scored 23 points for Philadelphia. Young finished with 18 and Anderson had 17 for the 76ers. "Tim Hardaway is a good player. Carmelo is Carmelo," 76ers coach Brett Brown said. "You look around the gym and you have to pick your poison. They really have a lot of offensive firepower." NOTES: The Knicks highest points total of the season came in a 125-96 win over Charlotte on Jan. 24. ... The last time the Knicks had four 20-point scorers in a game was against the Celtics on April 12, 2012 (Anthony 35, Steve Novak 25, Smith 25, Tyson Chandler 20). ... Chandler was not with the Knicks due to "personal reasons." ... The Knicks have purchased a NBA D-League team which will play its home games in White Plains, N.Y., beginning next season. The teams nickname has not yet been decided. ... Shannon Brown and Earl Clark were both signed to second 10-day contracts by the Knicks on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen