2015 IIHF World Junior ChampionshipAt Montreal and TorontoAll Times EasternGroup AGroup BNote: Three points for a regulation win

in Ränge 16.01.2018 06:47
von jokergreen0220 • 165 Beiträge

2015 IIHF World Junior ChampionshipAt Montreal and TorontoAll Times EasternGroup AGroup BNote: Three points for a regulation win, two for an overtime/shootout win, one for an overtime/shootout loss. Jonathan Toews Jersey . EXHIBITION GAMESFridays gamesAt TorontoCanada vs. Russia, 7 p.m.At Napanee, Ont.Czech Republic vs. Finland, 7 p.m.Sundays gamesAt OttawaCanada vs. Sweden, 7 p.m.At Peterborough, Ont.Slovakia vs. Switzerland, 7 p.m.At Kingston, Ont.Germany vs. U.S., 7 p.m.At Oshawa, Ont.Finland vs. Russia, 7 p.m.Tuesday, Dec. 23At MontrealCanada vs. Switzerland, 7 p.m.At Peterborough, Ont.Czech Republic vs. Slovakia, 7 p.m.At Kingston, Ont.Sweden vs. U.S., 7 p.m.At Blainville, Que.Denmark vs. Germany, 7 p.m.PRELIMINARY ROUNDFriday, Dec. 26At TorontoRussia vs. Denmark, 1 p.m.Czech Republic vs. Sweden, 5 p.m.At MontrealU.S. vs. Finland, 3 p.m.Slovakia vs. Canada, 8 p.m.Saturday, Dec. 27At TorontoSweden vs. Denmark, 1 p.m.Switzerland vs. Czech Republic, 5 p.m.At MontrealFinland vs. Slovakia, 4 p.m.Canada vs. Germany, 8 p.m.Sunday, Dec. 28At TorontoSwitzerland vs. Russia, 5 p.m.At MontrealGermany vs. U.S., 8 p.m.Monday, Dec. 29At TorontoDenmark vs. Czech Republic, 1 p.m.Russia vs. Sweden, 5 p.m.At MontrealSlovakia vs. U.S., 4 p.m.Canada vs. Finland, 8 p.m.Tuesday, Dec. 30At TorontoDenmark vs. Switzerland, 5 p.m.At MontrealGermany vs. Slovakia, 8 p.m.Wednesday, Dec. 31At TorontoSweden vs. Switzerland, 1 p.m.Czech Republic vs. Russia, 5 p.m.At MontrealU.S. vs. Canada, 4 p.m.Finland vs. Germany, 8 p.m.End of Preliminary RoundPLAYOFFSFriday, Jan. 2Relegation Game OneAt TorontoFifth-place A vs. Fifth-place B, 11 a.m.Quarter-finalsAt TorontoTBD, 3 and 8 p.m.At MontrealTBD, 1 and 5 p.m.Saturday, Jan. 3At TorontoRelegation Game TwoAt TorontoFifth-place A vs. Fifth-place B, 7 p.m.Sunday, Jan. 4SemifinalsAt TorontoQuarter-final winners, 4 and 8 p.m.Monday, Jan. 5At TorontoRelegation Game ThreeAt TorontoFifth-place A vs. Fifth-place B, 11 a.m. (if necessary)Bronze Medal GameSemifinal losers, 4 p.m.Gold Medal GameSemifinal winners, 8 p.m. Cody Franson Jersey .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. Bobby Orr Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. http://www.officialblackhawksauthority.com/ryan-hartman-blackhawks-jersey-c-42/ . It will be their 15th head-to-head meeting and fourth in the post-season (Sunday at 2pm et/11am pt on CTV) and for his part, Brady isnt downplaying just how big the game is for him. "Im excited - Its everything you could ask for as an athlete," the New England Patriots quarterback told WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday. NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Simona Halep says her dream is to someday become a top-10 tennis player, and she is doing her part this summer to help make that happen. Halep beat Caroline Wozniacki 6-2, 7-5 on Friday night to reach the New Haven Open final. The 21-year-old Romanian will be seeking her fourth title after winning three times on the WTA Tour since June. "I have big confidence in me now," she said. She will face defending champion Petra Kvitova. The Czech star beat countrywoman Klara Zakopalova 6-0, 6-1 for her eighth consecutive match victory in New Haven. Halep, currently ranked 23rd, is now 28-5 in her last 33 matches (30-5 counting qualifying matches). It is a string that began in Rome in May when she was ranked 64th in the world and made the semifinals. She expects her rank to rise to 21 on Monday. "Ill try to do my best to get in top 20, because its first step," she said. "Its very hard, I know, but I have to keep going my hard work and to try to be in top 20 as soon as possible. "Its my dream." Halep got the first of her six services breaks in the first game of the match, and appeared to be in complete control when she broke the Danish star again to open the second set. But Wozniacki kept fighting. She broke back, and did it again after dropping her serve to Halep in the sets fifth game. Halep kept the pressure on and broke again to take a 6-5 lead, using a bit of luck. The 21-year-old mishit a return that floated high and into the middle of the court. But Wozniacki hit what appeared to be an easy overhead smash well wide. "I dont know how I missed that by like a mile," she said. "It was a pretty crucial point as well, so pretty disappointing there." Wozniacki saved two match points to get to deuce on Haleps final serve, but the Romanian put a backhand cross court for a wwinner to take the match. Glenn Hall Jersey. The loss was just the second for Wozniacki in 25 career matches in New Haven, where she is a four-time champion. Her only other defeat came a year ago when she was forced to retire from the semifinals because of a knee injury. "Its a very like empty feeling in a way, because Ive been so used to winning here and I love winning," she said. Halep won her three titles in Europe, two on clay and another on grass. Her best previous showing in the U.S. Open series was in Cincinnati, where she was eliminated in the quarterfinals last week. "But now Im playing really good on hard (courts), too," she said. "So I dont know which one is my favourite. I like all the surfaces now." Kvitova, who had fought through three, three-set matches en route to her semifinal, dominated Zakopalova in a meeting that lasted only 50 minutes. "I played my game, finally today," she said. "I played aggressively. I can improve my serve. I had some double faults again, so I can still improve." That might be hard for Zakopalova to believe. Kvitova won 53 of the 76 points in the match. Zakopalova earned only three points in the second set before holding serve and closing to 5-1 with her only game win. She finished with 10 points in the set. Kvitova ended things on her serve, striking an ace on the final point. "She just played fantastic tennis today without any mistakes," Zakopalova said. "I think everything was working for her, so I have to just congratulate her, wish her good luck because she was the better player today, for sure." Kvitova, the 2011 Wimbledon champion, has never won the same tournament in consecutive years. She would like to add that feat to an already impressive resume. "I have one more new motivation then," she said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 196 Themen und 641 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen